Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Country Ranking:84, World Ranking:844
Majors for Bachelor: Taught in English
3.Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design & Manufacturing and Automation)
5.Microelectronics Science and Engineering
8.International Chinese Education(Chinese Taught)
1.Application Form 2. Passport 3. Photo 4.Highest Degree Certificate & Transcript 5.Medical Report 6. IELTS ,TOFEL or other equivalent English Proficiency Certificate 7.Police Clearance 8.Bank Statement 9.Parent’s job certificate and income certificate 10.Parent’s Passport or NID.
Original Fees Structure :
- Tuition Fees :14000-16000CNY/Year
- Accommodation Fees :4500-7000CNY/Year
- Insurance Fees :800CNY/Year
- Resident Permit( Visa Extension ):400CNY/Year
- Medical Check Up: 400CNY(1st Year only )
- Registration Fees:400CNY
Scholarships: Tuition and Accommodations Fees are Free
Requirements to get the Scholarship :
- IELTS 6.0 above, TOFFEL 80 Above or Valid English Proficiency Certificate.
- High School Result Need to be have more than 70%.
Condition for the Scholarship from 2nd year to 4th year:
1.Need to get 70% Marks for one Academic year
2.Need to have 95% attendance( Not including leaves)
3.Need to follow all the rules and regulation of Chinese Government & University
- Before starting major University will take an English Proficiency Test Exam and need to pass in this exam . If someone can’t pass the exam then need to study 1 year Chinese and 4 years majors (in Chinese Taught program）. During Chinese Language Course student need to pay Accommodation fees which is 7000Yuan. From next year student can get Tuition and Accommodation fees Scholarship.
- If someone can’t get 70% Marks (CGPA 2.0 out of 5.0) in average for one academic year or attendance is less than 95% he/she can’t get the “ Full Tuition fees & Full Accommodation fees free “Scholarship.
- If someone’s Marks is more than 60%(CGPA1.0) but less than 70%(CGPA 2.0) and attendance is 95% then can get 60% weaver of Tuition fees & Accommodation fees for that academic year.
- If someone’s Marks is less than 60%(CGPA 1.0) or attendance is less than 95% then students can’t get scholarship for that academic year. 5. Students who lose Scholarship for one year can apply for next year if he/she can full fill the requirements.
Deadline : 30th May ,2022 (Depends on Seats); Class will be started from September 2022.